vineri, 28 ianuarie 2011

Attendee List for Dc Get Together Sunday


Rad up, ladies - here are your sisters who will be in attendance. If I missed you, let me know, so I can update this page.

Remember: Clyde's in Friendship Heights/Chevy Chase. 7:30pm Sunday night...

Two lovely ladies who don't have blogs but read and comment are joining us in addition to:
Lea Bee
Shelby
Dmarie
Bean
In and out of Luck
Sunny
Leah
Changing Expectations
ME!!!

Now, I know that Mel can't come this time, and Karen best be in bed and keeping her three buns in the oven, but what about anyone else? Newbies, we don't bite - we're a fun bunch, so come on and sit with us for a spell. you can always say you need to get home to watch Entourage...

6 comments:

Leah said...
Yes! I'll be there. Sorry, I thought I already RSVPed. I'm such a flippin' scatterbrain!
Karen said...
I am so sorry that I won't be there. I really wish I could be.
Sunny said...
Woot woot! Man Karen and Mel I just have to meet you one of these days!
The Town Criers said...
I am so cranky that I won't be there. Can we throw out dates for August? Siblings are in town this weekend...
Rho said...
I am a newbie tagging along with Leah. I look forward to meeting you all!
Changing Expectations said...
I'll be there! Sorry for the delayed response, but I have been out of town. Can't wait to see everyone!